Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

My Long Lost Bedazzler!

I was out to eat lunch yesterday and due to it being a busy time of the day, it was easier to sit in the bar area; plus it’s way more fun to people watch in the bar. In walks this lady and all I could think of was Atlantic City here I come! (Don’t get me wrong I am slightly partial to NJ, but still, come on!)  So she walks in with a floral, sparkle, torn up top, silver metallic gladiator sandals and her hair is so big and teased back, all I could think of was ‘how many cans of Aqua Net did that take?!’ To top it off, and save the best for last, were the rhinestone knee length leggings! Wow! There were so many rhinestones on that spandex I thought, ‘Oh my gosh she had found my long lost Bedazzler! Can I please have it back, JK!, You can keep it!’ There were so many crystals on there she looked like an out-of-control disco ball! I thank for the entertaining lunch, but this is definitely a fashion DON’T! I think the Bedazzler went out when I lost it 20 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment